Friday, November 20, 2009

Type 1 Diabetes Complications More Condition_symptoms How Long Have You Had Type 1 Diabetes And What Sort Of Complications Have You Had?

How long have you had Type 1 diabetes and what sort of complications have you had? - type 1 diabetes complications more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed as type 1 when I was 9 years old. I am now 43, so it's been 34 years. With regard to complications, though, I've been through all of them. In 1985 I was with diabetic retinopathy, which was corrected with laser treatment and remained stable since the laser diagnosed (9, in others, and itself) 20/20 Vision. Hypertension and heart disease have been exacerbated by both diabetes and the large amount of stress at work yet. I have neuropathy, but a little soft. I had a triple bypass operation in 1997, when he 34 years. And learned in 1992, the simultaneous transplantation of pancreas and kidney, which made me completely insulin injections for nearly 5 years. Meanwhile, my health seemed to improve neurpoathy, but was short-lived because the body has not succumbed to chronic rejection, and in the end. He had a kidney transplant later in the year 1999, which lasted 8 years, but the burden of diabetes, which is caused essentially a kidney abroad you will be eliminated gradually. And yes, I had a good control over things, but it's pretty difficult when you arriveed youth, and my whole body metabolism and the chemistry changes. I also found that as renal function worsened glycemic control is a little difficult, but also because the kidney disease also leads to hypoglycemia unawareness, and I was a little insensitive and asymptomatic until the values are falling so far on my way bottom (as in the 30s?). You do not want to fear, but let you know what I've been through. And he called unstable diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment