Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sprinkler Head Cover Can I Clean The Commercial Fire Sprinkler Heads In My Office Building?

Can I clean the commercial fire sprinkler heads in my office building? - sprinkler head cover

I just remodeled my building. A close friend of mine re-textured ceilings, while I was on vacation. Cover the nozzles before spraying the compound of mud. Obviously, coated sprinklers. The Lord's answer to me was that in a cup of hot water and mud immediately comes to typing. Is that true?

1 comment:

Boomer said...

Yes, it is highly clean damp. But to reach them by closing the sprinkler system. be communicated to the local fire department must be as close as possible to a certain time. In addition, leaders of the drops can be easily damaged if the user needs to know what they are doing. My suggestion is to remove the sprinkler company and to keep new install. Some years ago there was to be a great memory in a large number of transmitters in a position to get some for free version

Post a Comment