Thursday, November 5, 2009

Average Bmi Per Country Can I Lose Weight This Way?

Can I lose weight this way? - average bmi per country

I'm 153 pounds and 5 '10 ". I have an athletic body. I like wog, because I played volleyball and swimming two years ago, give or take a few kilos.

But I have noticed that some layers of fat in my muscles. I want to lose. It goes from obese tissue. And it was well below the waist, buttocks and thighs and some on the hips. I know it's customary for women. Let's say I am not very happy with what I lost in the mirror, I made some of my muscle tone in my sports day: (lol

I have an average BMI, but not so, because most of the time the test is looking very inaccurate. So please do not tell me that my BMI is normal, because it does not help me.

I calculated my BMR, the basal metabolic rate, also known as my body needs to burn off calories per day. Sometimes I work out, but I want to go to a regular daily routine. So now I'm a little active. My total, including my work BMR is about 2000 calories. If you eat less than 500 per day, maybe 250 in ExercISE and consumes less than 250, I can lose the excess fat, in a few months?

My routine consists of several groups of high-intensity heart and some weights. and of course I eat healthy.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Jen needs you :)) said...

Liberation and do more to tone the muscles of the heart YA! Thank you for answering me!

SoCcEr FaN said...

I believe that the plan would be great! and I am sure that his weight .. because it probroally muscle that makes it easy to burn fat .. and let the muscle just work on cardiovascular and perhaps an exercise ball
"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment