Monday, November 9, 2009

Pacific Science Center Coupons What Seattle Theaters Are Capable Of Showing 3D Movies?

What Seattle theaters are capable of showing 3D movies? - pacific science center coupons

Without the IMAX Theater at Pacific Science Center, its theaters in the area of Seattle, we are both new movies in 3D format, as shown, for example, the recent "Journey To The Center Of The Earth" and the upcoming "Up" by Pixar? Many films have been developed in the new format, and my understanding is that "cinema" normal "- not only IMAX can be updated - this new format. But to make the theater?

3 comments:

Tony R said...

Coraline is now in 3D and film Jonas brother is like a week and will be in 3D. If in a regular theater, it seems fair, "Coraline", then it is 2D. If it seems as "3D Coraline" Coraline, or 3D, then it's in 3D. It is how they make the difference between the two. Only for publication in the newspaper or look online. I'm sure as big Seattle, a city that only a few cinemas showing films in 3D has. Also make sure the cashier that I see Coraline in 3D, so they can understand that you have the 3D version will, for the case to where a sample to 2D.

brown chica said...

aww I say IMAX. Well, I do not know. hope u get

brown chica said...

aww I say IMAX. Well, I do not know. hope u get

Post a Comment