Friday, November 6, 2009

Flavour Metal Core Strips That Dental Hygienists Use?

Strips that Dental Hygienists Use? - flavour metal core

When the hygienist cleaned his teeth, overcome by the use of these bands between the teeth. They are mint flavor and are only a few inches long. They are a type of plastic, with an approximate area to clean and floss between the gaps in his teeth.

Where can I find? I need to use them regularly to keep the spaces between the teeth very clean!

To illustrate this point is not "dental tape or metal bands that I've seen available online.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

3M tape is polished with a smooth side and sandpaper, as part of the consistency ..... U can not buy in stores, because the wrong hands can damage the gums !!!!! sorry: (

Lisa said...

Sorry, but I know if you can learn what they are, you send some of them because I would like too.

nadia ♥ ...xx said...

Sorry, I know the answer, but I can not find your advice .. u can go to your dentist and ask =]

Post a Comment