Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Do Some Pimples Burst Red Spots On Face- Not Acne, What Is It?

Red spots on face- not acne, what is it? - why do some pimples burst

I used to have acne and I visited some dermatologists. Perhaps because the first filled my acne, so you have red spots on the face, because I never Hever, a grain just exploded in my face.

However, these red spots on the skin, my skin is smooth, but there are only red spots, acne as traces of the past. I have a little acne here and there, but the problem is most of the red dots (some under the skin, some are very small dents)

What is the name and how can I get rid of him? Is it difficult to get rid of? Are there any scars? I am afraid not to go, he has been for some time. : (

I hope someone can advise, thanks:)

2 comments:

KB said...

If you miss your buttons or not, can also acne scars on his face. Try to see your dermatologist again. Probably these scars will fade with time.

julie said...

Adult acne is a closed system, or highly acidic. If you have never cleaned your body, your departure time! Not only will it help with acne, but to promote better health in general. We discuss some tips to do if you have adult acne. Http: / / tipsfromruby acne.blogspot.com / Connect to a house just a few tips to cure acne.

Post a Comment