Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tricks In The Cervix Movie How Can You Tell The Difference From Sperm And CM When Checking Your Cervix?

How can you tell the difference from sperm and CM when checking your cervix? - tricks in the cervix movie

I TTC for about 8 months after I see a doctor and go through an examination has been done. (All tests came out good husband and me) My doctor advised me to start my day is complete control CM after my period. I am doing this now for 2 months. But it's hard for me to see whether the sperm or mucus, my hubby when my CM. I take a shower shortly after sex (after about 30 hours time for the sperm reach the egg) can hope that everything is clean, so I can make difference. How can I make a difference? Are your tips on the subject? I had my AF 14-21 August. My periods are irregular lot, but lately, my cycle about every 32 days. I had sex the day before I came to an end, and every other day since then. You think I ovulated to? Or am I at some point this weekend? Could you please try to answer all my questions.

2 comments:

heavenly... said...

First, as a condition can fool Hon Pass by two fingers to be controlled in the vagina and feel it in their higher or lower. If your soft and fertile, when the small and difficult highyr U w can touch fingertips barren years years. Try also cm year before the start of sexual intercourse or who can really verify CPU. Position in conjunction with cervical year running excretion. Bless big hugz.

JordanB said...

You should invest in a book that describes in detail the control of the cervical mucus. Ovulation mucus is elastic and resilient ... I do not think that is the sperm. So if you something that is elastic and flexible that they can be sure to find it mucus. To access more information on controlling the mucosa would describe what many other much better and are entirely written in the books. If ovulation in the middle of the cycle, then it should at all times ... But the hardest part of ovulation, particularly with irregular cycles. Each of us can say that the answer is a guess. Is the mucosal route and try to is a model that you really find answers. Otherwise, you can buy a speculum (an instrumentObstetrician-gynecologists used to open in a gynecological examination), a mirror and a flashlight to) the cervix (the operating system, to see if it opens and closes to be found. Good luck.

Yes! the questioner to the address the fact that the question # 2 do not know what they're talking about ... The clinical experience or not.

Post a Comment