Friday, February 12, 2010

My Beagle/terrier About My Friends Beagle/terrier, Jewel.?

About my friends Beagle/terrier, Jewel.? - my beagle/terrier

I spoke by phone with my friend ... I told him that "not every dog deserves. I take her two dogs. At least I could also be a good home. I'll call the police because you are very good pets abuse. Oh, and we're friends Arent more, because the way to deal with it ... I love dogs. hapefully indicate that your head that you do not deserve pets. then I hang up. But I have to go and search dogs. He agreed that couild Take it says them, they just want, when they are puppies when they are not !!!!!!!! I do not understand how people do this to animals. simply wrong

2 comments:

Wealth of knowledge said...

Is this a question?
If you are feeding the problem. Do not just search for a new dog, the dog gone? 'll have it too? If you stop?

allyphan... said...

The Soo is, your report! If they abuse their dogs, and he says he loves the dog, you're right, it does not deserve any kind of animal! tell the cops, and good luck with the dogs ... and I'm glad you will take care of them.

Post a Comment