Sunday, February 7, 2010

Left Arm Pain More Condition_symptoms Ive Been Having Alot Of Left Arm Pain Lately, Is It Anxiety Related?

Ive been having alot of left arm pain lately, is it anxiety related? - left arm pain more condition_symptoms

I am a girl of 18 ... I am very overweight, but healthy, "said ... I suffer from depression and had a history of anxiety and panic attacks seem to be back .. also aware that I have is that instant messaging with a lot of pain in his left arm and hand ... Is this related to the fear, otherwise I would have a heart attack or something?

5 comments:

caylo2oo... said...

the only way to know with certainty is that you visit your doctor, you can listen to your heart and your blood pressure, and if you think you have a problem, it is a little deeper, I know, saved heart problems have nothing to do with age too, I had one when I was 8 years old, will find out your doctor, good luck.

Steph said...

Anxiety is often associated with physical pain, but still, if fear is always worse, or could be a medical condition, and you do not want the possibility that it might be something serious.

If the concern, your doctor may want to start with antidepressants (if not already there) and / or intervention of a psychologist who is well done, even if you feel no pain.

Good luck:)

Flowersi... said...

Wait a minute ... What do you overweight? It can lead to obesity than others? Did you say that it is a document that is overweight? What is your height weight ABD?

burt g said...

On the left side of the pain may indicate a problem with the heart. I would def. their review as soon as possible.

The animal lover said...

if ur overweight then try losing anything. I weighed I was overweight and had no feeling of being a wg \\ \\ \\ \\ hole \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ much better

Post a Comment