Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sports Kits IPod And Nike Sports Kit, What If The Sensor Gets Wet Does It Stilll Work?

IPod and nike sports kit, what if the sensor gets wet does it stilll work? - sports kits

I think running to buy the iPod Sport Kit and Nike for my education, but I already have my favorite place, I will just attach my lace.
I walk in the rain, snow, sleet, and potential hazards such as ponds during the winter season. What happens if the sensor is wet and dirty, they still alive? And it will not affect your iPod on the transfer of data to mine? Everyone has the same problem?

Regards.

1 comment:

thatgirl said...

I do not think it is waterproof, but this thing called a refugee. He collects his shoelaces and keeps changing the security. I found it on Ebay because I have the same problem as you had. The address

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-iPod-Sport-Kit- ...

Or

Just go to eBay and search for Nike / iPod and go directly to the second page. There are other types of devices for connecting the sensor to the shoelaces.

It would have no effect on the accuracy of the iPod. I talked to guys in the shop of the iPod.

I just got the Nike / iPod Sport Kit (same with the shoes today) for an early Christmas gift ... But I like the body of the other could go so much to buy the product outside of eBay, only to have it. Drawback is the port soo, around Christmas time, but good.

Can not wait to use my Nike sports wear tomorrow ... I hope that I prefer.

and good luck to you.
and happy days.

Post a Comment