Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kidney Infection In Children Dull Ache In My Right Kidney, Could This Be The Start Of A Kidney Infection?

Dull Ache In My Right Kidney, Could This be the start of a kidney infection? - kidney infection in children

Ok, so in and out of my life I tried to be a problem with my right kidney. Between the time he was 1 to 7 years, went 7-17, then he came back and hit me hard! When I was a child of 1-3, I was tested and it is my daily dr. Doctors at Children's Hospital. But apparently found nothing, I always thought the UTI and kidney. Then he left. occasional problems with urination, but nothing so bad (ages 7-17). Then, at the age of 17, he has a kidney infection in the hospital again on 19 years and had two urinary tract infections afterwards. However, it is sexually active until age 19 and now I'm 20 I know that is screwed into a rule in my kidneys. But any pain in my kidney, urinating blood, and I'm just too much pain. But this time just a random pain. Nothing more. But I can feel this pain and touch. Sometimes I feel like vomiting. Is this the beginning of a kidney infection? or is it something else? What is fever? Or is it just b / ci always had problems withThe kidney pain from time to time for no reason? Except ... Can someone could tell me what's wrong with me? Why are these infections at random? (I should add that I do not look like Dr. constant for 17 years. At any time, I have a problem, I go to the emergency room. I'm not sure. But when I said in emergency room, I told them on previous occasions, I had problems with the kidneys. and do not seem to remember.) what shall I do? I hope that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment