Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Durango Bed And Breakfast Honeymoon In Colorado Ideas Please?

Honeymoon in Colorado ideas please? - durango bed and breakfast

Help plan a honeymoon for a gift and I've never been. I was quite co-operation. Sites, but sites are not the same people who were there. The bride has no real details, but not like skiing and Colorado. I have tried to Durango, Pagosa Springs, Colorado, what about Denver? I want a "beautiful" instead of 4 stars or more) but less than $ 2,000 for a week (without air. What is good place for a honeymoon. Can lead to cross, so that I do not think that a resort is a good idea. I can not find anyone, but since they are friends, I have some personal references. Thank you! BTW, coming in March '08 and I have no bed and breakfast is the way to go.

2 comments:

BB said...

The Cheyenne Mountain or The Broadmoor Colorado Springs is a perfect destination for a honeymoon. Personally, I was in Broadmoor.
The following options are good in Denver:
Hotel Teatro
Hotel Monaco Denver - a Kimpton Hotel
Loews Denver Hotel
Grand Hyatt Denver

Bob said...

Breckenridge can be done under $ 2K per week.

Post a Comment